In talking about grounding yourself by walking barefoot in the grass, woods or on the beach. Just a reminder of the energy in the earth and although it looks like lightning comes from clouds it actually comes from the earth to the clouds. So idf you want to allow the earth to re-energies you walk barefoot so it can flow from the earth into you.
Ay questions about where lightning come from just search it and you’ll discover what wa said above. This is the 1st step in Healing your body. Today I would say 99.99999 % of people never walk barefoot daily . You should everyday for about an hour and in a month tell all how you feel now vs., then.

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

The only time I ever wear shoes is when I have to leave the house. Always barefoot and sometimes I just go out and lay on the grass.

Back when I was doing the corporate gig, I would go out and dig in the dirt on the weekends and plant flowers. It was very therapeutic.

I have spent all of my life just being in the sunshine and walking on the grass or the beach.

Haven't been to a doctor in 21 years, and I'm the healthiest of anyone I know. Praise God! 🙏❤️

You can also ground to tree trunks and dark crystals as well as being out in nature during or after a rainstorm

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

I started doing this about a month ago and it has definately made a difference, more energized and balanced! Some days come in and my feet look like when I was a kid running around barefoot all day, dirty & crusted with mud and I’m sure the healing energies are indeed helping me from Mother Gaia! And yes, I do hug trees, always have my whole life, laughed when they called us tree huggers as I was the one getting the full energies from that beautiful living tree ❤️ Some days you just have to release it all and become one with nature folks...try it, you just might find something that rocks your world!

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Yes, you can ,but, just walk in your yard barefoot everyday for an hour. I will show you a musician who you always is barefoot when he’s playing as he can feel the vibrations with his feets and the energy from the earth fills him and I believe thats why he plays so well.

(2) Show this thread