Only people mentioned by @toirtap in this post can reply

Grateful for Trump and his wonderful family! Thanking God for all our blessings! Not sure if I'm Rep. or Patriot? Just here 4 Trump!

In response mr. toirtap to his Publication

Wow

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

❤️❤️❤️Wow...

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

❤️❤️❤️Wow...

😇1:11 minutes long

GoKart-Team® Events for small and large „Kids“ (3-99 y) Offroad-Excursions & Racing-Events: „The fast lane is our home!“

Wow 😭🤧😌😊 🙏❣️💫🔔🌟🔥🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸🔥

🇺🇸God 🇺🇸 Family 🇺🇸 Freedom 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

🇺🇸🇺🇸👏👏Absolutely beautiful!!! Gave me proud chills. 👏👏🇺🇸🇺🇸

I'm not crying! oh who am I kidding, i am.....just beautiful!!

Proud Patriot NYPD 113pct (Ret) “FortDespair” Law & Order Liberty & Justice for All~ God Family Country President Trump 🇺🇸💪🏼🙏🏼

Tears... 🇺🇸❤️💪🏼

That's beutiful! So thankful for you whoever and wherever you are! 😭😭😭🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸🇺🇸💙🇺🇸💙🇺🇸💙🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

😢Awww crap!! I just messed my eyeliner up. Thank you for your service and your voice, sir!

❤️just absolutely beautiful!!🇺🇲

First of all above anything I am a Patriot. I whistle while I work, because whistling is my work. world's greatest whistler. Want Freedom

I love it. I wanna whistle with that patriot.

GenXr, Cold War soldier, Germany 86-89. Spent 20 yrs selling my soul to White collar. Now live in the far reaches of the N. Maine woods.

Damn son.. Thats what I needed

#WWG1WGA #thegreatawkening #nothingcanstopwhatscoming #maga #thestormisuponus #trumpisstillmypresident #mighty200

God bless America, Trump, our military all our patriots and the digital soldiers. Many we get the word out and wake these people up

Purged at 9000 on Twitter. Will not take no shit. WWG1WGA Fight Like Flynn #SaveOurChildren

🇺🇸Beautiful

🥲🥲🥲 God bless America ❤️ God bless our military ❤️ this just gave me so much hope, thank you for sharing. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

This Patriot loves God, Country, Family. #FamilyIsEverything

God bless our Patriots and God Bless Americs!!