My husband is retired military, when will HE wake up??? He does NOT see what I see, he accepts Biden is president. He believes in the voter fraud and he voted Trump because Biden is incapable, but he does not believe this is a military operation and that all of this is to wake up to people who need it. I actually can NOT believe he doesnt see it. He always has a reason for what is going on. And he does NOT believe the military gives 2 shits about Trump. He accepts that we live in a corrupt system. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Sara McNeil to her Publication

And then there are those like us! have you tried fall cabal pt 1. that's what woke me the f**k up!

yes :( i have tried to get him to watch EVERYTHING. he will not watch anything "conspiracy theory" at this point he just thinks i am crazy, yet he sits and watches the news and gets so pissed off about everything! 🤦🏼‍♀️

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SaraMae76 in this post can reply

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Sara McNeil to her Publication

I had friends like that. We no longer speak. Its basically "your on your own" I'm sorry to say. I can't be around sleepers! As a matter of fact I'm moving from this place in Vegas to get to a truly red state, buy my own place, live closer to my Son who I red pilled when he was 17! He's 20 now and a huge Trump fan. It is said if you can just red pill one person you've done your job! Well thats how I feel at this point cause when the truth comes out these sleepers are in for a rough ride. I wish I had better advice for you! Good Luck. Sincerely

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

thank you!!! it is really hard work and so frustrating, im glad your son awakened. honestly, my 13 yr old and 11 yr old boys are more awake than my husband. but when it all comes to surface i will except the apologies and i wont even say "I told ya so" 😁

(1) Show this thread