My husband is retired military, when will HE wake up??? He does NOT see what I see, he accepts Biden is president. He believes in the voter fraud and he voted Trump because Biden is incapable, but he does not believe this is a military operation and that all of this is to wake up to people who need it. I actually can NOT believe he doesnt see it. He always has a reason for what is going on. And he does NOT believe the military gives 2 shits about Trump. He accepts that we live in a corrupt system. 🤦🏼‍♀️

And then there are those like us! have you tried fall cabal pt 1. that's what woke me the f**k up!

In response Sara McNeil to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JKrackKorn in this post can reply

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

yes :( i have tried to get him to watch EVERYTHING. he will not watch anything "conspiracy theory" at this point he just thinks i am crazy, yet he sits and watches the news and gets so pissed off about everything! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Sara McNeil to her Publication

I had friends like that. We no longer speak. Its basically "your on your own" I'm sorry to say. I can't be around sleepers! As a matter of fact I'm moving from this place in Vegas to get to a truly red state, buy my own place, live closer to my Son who I red pilled when he was 17! He's 20 now and a huge Trump fan. It is said if you can just red pill one person you've done your job! Well thats how I feel at this point cause when the truth comes out these sleepers are in for a rough ride. I wish I had better advice for you! Good Luck. Sincerely

(1) Show this thread