Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

yes. as one who has been "chewing" on the red pill for about 30 years - this is true. for me it's been up and down - back and forth. but overall i have known who i am and enjoy my own company.

She is a Jesus loving Trump supporting patriot who is happily Married so no DM’s ⭐️🇺🇸♥️ Holding on to my bible and Hope in my Jesus.

Thank you for your service and sacrifice

She is a Jesus loving Trump supporting patriot who is happily Married so no DM’s ⭐️🇺🇸♥️ Holding on to my bible and Hope in my Jesus.

SO SO SO True VERY true ... It was July 5 2020 that i took the red pill and no going back ..

Thanks for sharing. I'm happy to hear you've found support system and doing the work that you will help see others from Dark to light..Thank you for your service that allows us to be free and celebrate this 4th of July.Pray people will be mindful as to how when and where they use fire works. Happy and blessed 4th to all.🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread