Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

I support freedom, the constitution and DJT. I do not tolerate trolls. My name on Twitter was OneTruePatriot.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

As gruesome as this sight is, the ones who deserve to be there are more so. Do you think those people in the White House have a problem with killing? Torturing, in the most grusome way possible, little children and then killing them so that they can use their blood to get HIGH? Tell me, if it were YOUR child, would you have a problem with them swinging? They are someone's children and it's STILL HAPPENING! Trump made a dent in it, but it isn't stopped and now they have a free reign to take more kids, maybe YOURS is next.
Capital punishment exists for a reason.

. i want justice ...but I have a problem with killing

. i want justice ...but I have a problem with killing

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Fierce defender of Truth, Justice and the American Way. Husband, father and proud Pop-pop. Patriotic to the core. WWG1WGA.

So strange to see that pic now because I've studied it a lot in the recent past although my q obsession is overshadowing my Civil War one! Reading a great book on the assassination and the photographs from that time are fascinating to me. Oh, and i commiserate, Ghost!

An Old Soul and Eternal Optimist who luvs my hubby of 25 years. Enjoy banter but can't stand idiots! Luv Trump & Patriots 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

It's an Eye for an Eye in my book. 🙏

Yeah, bad ones. I will never condone kiling another human being, no matter what theyve done. Death is too good for the atrocities committed. Leave death to God. One either honors life or not. To kill them is to become them.

@ Ghost Ezra that sortof looks like what they're building in front of the white house?? 🇺🇲👀

It's where I live. TrumpNation. Q research. God is in control and nothing can stop what's coming. Jesus Saves!

Ah the good ol days.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

GOOD

💫 Isabella Camille 💫🔥Child Qf God 🔥PatriQt🔥 🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸 💥WWG1WGA 💥 💥 1776 freedom💥 NCSWIC💥 ⚡️digital solider💫 💥17=Q 💥

I believe that any parent, sibling, or survivor of what these hideous animals have done, should be able to pull the lever.

the third one from the left has a reptillian head. i know these people are evil and they deserve it but dont know if i could watch it. But then again im sure i've heard the sugar coated description of all the evil they have done. Anyone who has torchered a child or a adult deserves this.

#DIGITALSOLDIER MOM & GRANDMA CONSERVATIVE! #1776 GOD BLESS AMERICA 🇺🇸 GOD BLESS PRESIDENT #TRUMP #WWG1WGA

THIS ^^^^ IS WHAT I SAW IN MY MIND'S EYE THE 1ST TIME I SAW THAT MONSTEROUS THREE LEVEL STAGE BUILT RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE WHITE HOUSE!!

EXACTLY!!

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

In response Pamela Rich to her Publication

Yes indeed. Thought exactly the same thing and when one of the Patriots on this site indicated a person he knew got close enough with a lens to see that on the ground level to below the platform there were little rooms like cells.

(1) Show this thread

Were those the bad guys or the good guys?

Perfect punishment for the horrible things those DC bastards have done for countless decades!!!

wow. really?

😍😍😍😍😍

I was thinking about that to, that structure infront of the White House🤔😳

Deplorable from Dixieland🦅 🐸WWG1WGA🐸 HERE FOR THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER DJT Q +. 17 TOO LONG END IT NOW PLEASE 🇺🇸

Love it

The structure in front of the White House ?

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

that's my guess, too!

(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Live TV preferred.