Only people mentioned by @FreeMusicJukebox in this post can reply

Army Veteran. Supporting Don and the Trump Admin. Able minister NOT of the letter #WWG1WGAWW #1776 🕊❤🕯⚡⚡⚡💍@PepeLuvsMe💍⚔🛡

In response Free Music to his Publication

well thats 99% of Bible Believing Christians, any party.
prove me wrong.
you believe in the killing of Jesus...
that it somehow makes you immortal...
R E A L L Y
i can prove that to be wrong.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

disgusting

no sharia!! sharia is evil!!

More evidence they are either demonic or mentally/socially il, and perhaps a few still in denial about what they have been in support of and will come around soon. No decent human with a basic sense of right and wrong moral values or basic fellow feeling, the sort of person you would feel good about having as a neighbor, would support the actions in that meme. I really hope anyone who supported liberal politicians or policies in the past, thinking and believing they were the party that helped those in the greatest need, start to realize the truth. Liberal policy making is a guise for taking advantage of societies weakness and exploits them for their own political power and gain. It's sad and it's also true. Below is an example of a liberal policy gone wrong and lets not forget the millions of jobs lost to blacks after Obama came into office saying he was going to help lift the black communities. The writing has been on the wall if people would just research with an open mind.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Sebelius is sh t. I should know, I'm from Kansas.

(1) Show this thread