Only people mentioned by @administrator in this post can reply

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

Beautiful nmber. congrats. β˜ΊοΈπŸŽ‰

πŸ™ GOD WON. πŸ™ Jesus is the Way. πŸ™ Love Won. ❀️ Love and Light β­οΈπŸ’™WWG1WGA πŸ•―I Love All Y’all πŸ₯° #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ¦‹

πŸ‘ Nice πŸ‘ Thank You for All that You do πŸ™ God Bless You@administrator πŸ™

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

πŸ’ͺBuild it and they WILL come.

Only followers of this user (@ninanon) can see their posts

Not a globalist-commie so no more Twitter. I believe in We The People. More likely to get shot in Chicago than die from the scamdemic.

You're so AWESOME! Thank you! I'm so happy over here. F Twitter.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‰

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

May the good vibes continue to surround you in every moment!!! βœ¨πŸ™πŸ»βœ¨πŸ’›

❀️

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

did anyone else catch upchuck todd's numbers on Sunday?

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Check out my newbie numbers...
5.32.23=555

πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€πŸŒŽβœŒπŸŒ 

posted 7 min ago for me!

Just a Patriot who loves my President. MAGA. Jack kicked me off and I found my Twitter friends here. Same name on both.

Could we get a dark mode, I'm so used to the dark mode that the white hurts my eyes.

Just a Patriot who loves my President. MAGA. Jack kicked me off and I found my Twitter friends here. Same name on both.

In response Karen Rickard to her Publication

Never mind I found it in the "More" selection.

(1) Show this thread

Digital Creator ✯ Memes ✯ OG Content ✯ #Based ✟ ✯ #MAGA ✯ #OnlyFrensMemes ✯ #Dilley300 ✯ #SaltyArmy

Oh wow! Very niiiice! πŸ‘ŒπŸ» Cheers! 😎

Born again Christian. Happily married. Mother, So Calif. Conservative. #MAGA #WWG1WGA No DM's PLEASE.

7 is the bibliical numbe for perfection ✝️

Love Our President Trump. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈβ€οΈ Love Our Countyβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈWWG1WGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

that's awesome Koba

Truth seeking wife, mom, self sufficiency, homeschooling, natural health helper

ha! i noticed that when i followed you. i felt pretty special to be the magic number 🀣

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

and 17 likes right now!

Maharlika | Cyclist | Geek | Sumi-E | Crypto Investor | Self-proclaimed All-Around Nice Guy | Aware of Being Aware | Talking to the Future

= 1

Maharlika | Cyclist | Geek | Sumi-E | Crypto Investor | Self-proclaimed All-Around Nice Guy | Aware of Being Aware | Talking to the Future

= 1