how much proof do we need on this rigged election ( its become the never ending story ) !! week upon week goes by and nothing . false hope bs q drops , popcorn ,white hats in control ,u are watching a movie , buckle up , its about to get bumpy fold ya tray tables in ,now = won = mon , focus on the audit ,watch the water , first arrest will shock the world . are pple really believing this bullshit ? floods , vaccine deaths/injuries , police brutality , limited rights , suicide etc hmmm ! while we are focused on false hope we are getting ripped a new arshole from a fake virus and freedoms being taken away . gotta call a spade a spade now and take action our selves ! we call out the sheep and this movement almost feels like one in dusguise . we are being duped

In response Daniel Noble to his Publication

Definitely something to consider, I certainly do. It just doesn't feel like a psyop to me, think about how many people have been woken up to the problems, that wouldn't have been otherwise. I think the reason the pedo filth corporations posing as the Government of Australia are pushing so hard all of a sudden is because they're running out of time and getting desperate.

In response Roskitos Aus to his Publication

yeah alot have woken this is true ,but i do feel the movement has been infiltrated at the sametime ,i believe if u impose a tyranical order on the pple u must expect a rebellion . i guess u have to use decernment

There's definitely infiltrators everywhere, divide and conquer has been their go-to for hundreds of years or more.

In response Daniel Noble to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Roskitos in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Roskitos Aus, click on at the bottom under it