how much proof do we need on this rigged election ( its become the never ending story ) !! week upon week goes by and nothing . false hope bs q drops , popcorn ,white hats in control ,u are watching a movie , buckle up , its about to get bumpy fold ya tray tables in ,now = won = mon , focus on the audit ,watch the water , first arrest will shock the world . are pple really believing this bullshit ? floods , vaccine deaths/injuries , police brutality , limited rights , suicide etc hmmm ! while we are focused on false hope we are getting ripped a new arshole from a fake virus and freedoms being taken away . gotta call a spade a spade now and take action our selves ! we call out the sheep and this movement almost feels like one in dusguise . we are being duped

Only people mentioned by @Conjob19 in this post can reply

In response Daniel Noble to his Publication

Definitely something to consider, I certainly do. It just doesn't feel like a psyop to me, think about how many people have been woken up to the problems, that wouldn't have been otherwise. I think the reason the pedo filth corporations posing as the Government of Australia are pushing so hard all of a sudden is because they're running out of time and getting desperate.

In response Roskitos Aus to his Publication

yeah alot have woken this is true ,but i do feel the movement has been infiltrated at the sametime ,i believe if u impose a tyranical order on the pple u must expect a rebellion . i guess u have to use decernment

(1) Show this thread