Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Vaccines Deliver Graphene Oxide Nanotubes for 5G Mind Control

Spanish researchers say
that graphene oxide nanoparticles found in covid vaccines are compatible with neurons and other brain cells. Nanotubes of grapheneoxide search and become attached to synapses.

Building on last week’s findings, two Spanish researchers believe that the “secret nanoparticles” found in covid vaccines are nanotubes of graphene

Dr. Jose Luis Sevillano (a family doctor) analyzed the undeniable magnetic phenomenon present in most vaccinated people.

They found that graphene oxide nano particles are actually compatible with neurons and other brain cells. Nanotubes of grapheneoxide search the synapses and attach to them.

Graphene nanoparticles were excitable through frequencies-generating behavioral changes in the subjects. To be more exact: graphene nanoparticles find resonance in the frequency of 41,6 GHz microwaves of the 5G technology.

At least we cabn treat it now we know its there.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Only people mentioned by @Auntie_M in this post can reply

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

I know 4 years ago I signed up for 5G at my home because I was blind. 2 years ago it was gone and i now have 2 or 3 G.

Leaving chemtrails in place is like leaving the foundation of all the other shit. MUST CEASE>

I would have to see it for myself. WHICH I can't. Idk. If Trump says yes, I believe it. BUT yes MED BEDS are real told about them decades ago, who made them, all that, and they used them in the tunnels for the evil demon meat puppets not the actual victims of course.

Yes, the covfefe made 5G safe propaganda is designed to give a false sense of security while the final nails are placed in our coffins. 4G was fast and harmful still. Covfefe is not some safety device placed of 5G cell. It is an antediluvian term for "In the end, we win". 5G isn't even a thing as in an upgrade, as in a higher speeds that anyone needed, they didn't. Fiber optics still give the fastest speed and are SAFE, with nothing in the air to become dissonant with our own electromagnetic fields and nothing in the air to control our bodies , minds or emotions with. Get ethernet cables for your home, go with fiber optics anywhere you can and shut your 5G off in your routers. 5G, sounds like next generation after 4G but it is not. It is a Military weapon created by DARPA. Those of us who have done our research through the decades know better. It is also used in hypersonic weapons technology. That is really why they want to saturate the atmosphere with it. Harming us with it is a plus

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Perhaps this has something to do with it as well.

Graphene oxide acquires powerful magnetic properties inside the organism. This is the explanation for the magnetic phenomenon that billions of people around the world have already experienced after various routes of administration of graphene oxide. Among them the vaccine.

https://www.orwell.city/2021/06/covid-19-is-caused-by-graphene-oxide.html

(1) Show this thread