Vaccines Deliver Graphene Oxide Nanotubes for 5G Mind Control

Spanish researchers say
that graphene oxide nanoparticles found in covid vaccines are compatible with neurons and other brain cells. Nanotubes of grapheneoxide search and become attached to synapses.

Building on last week’s findings, two Spanish researchers believe that the “secret nanoparticles” found in covid vaccines are nanotubes of graphene

Dr. Jose Luis Sevillano (a family doctor) analyzed the undeniable magnetic phenomenon present in most vaccinated people.

They found that graphene oxide nano particles are actually compatible with neurons and other brain cells. Nanotubes of grapheneoxide search the synapses and attach to them.

Graphene nanoparticles were excitable through frequencies-generating behavioral changes in the subjects. To be more exact: graphene nanoparticles find resonance in the frequency of 41,6 GHz microwaves of the 5G technology.

At least we cabn treat it now we know its there.

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

A Real Life Zombie Apocyolyse.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

(2) Show this thread