From telegram on SSG_PAIN
" Our problems are man-made; therefore, they can be solved by man. And man can be as big as he wants. No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings. Man's reason and spirit have often solved the seemingly unsolvable, and we believe they can do it again.' ~ JFK

We as a Collective have the means and the knowledge as People to rise above Dark Forces that would see us fail for [their] own

response was:
"I have bot had the jab but everyone I know has. Argh. I take Epsom salt and borax bath nightly. You can also take food grade diametacious earth.
I also make pine needle tea and drink grapefruit juice with iodine. Also Ivermectin. I just bought the horse tubes. Nope...doesn't taste like apple. Many cures.
Since I have been on these protocols I have had morgellon escaping from me...
Ground every day and always ask to be led. Right? Seems to work best and here we find ourselves amongst the nest of human kind. This i am extremely greatful for

⭐Family Member, Love Our Republic, Trump is my President #SaveTheChildren

recently heard a dr speak to parasitic invSion of our bodies. He was very well spoken I will be looking into his studies and researching to see results. His statement of curing his sister of lupus has me convinced there is something to this parasitic infestation of the human body. Guess what Ivermectin is ussd for, yup one n the same.

These nano-particles are not organic parasites, but A.I. metal particles that turn us into a antennae, to be "handled" by 5G output of frequencies ... be it start a mob to riot or clam the mob down. Research with these keywords: "nanoparticles A.I. chemtrails" these cause morgellons disease.
I'll see if I can find the video.

In response Bratty ONE to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @akalaurel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE, click on at the bottom under it