From telegram on SSG_PAIN
" Our problems are man-made; therefore, they can be solved by man. And man can be as big as he wants. No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings. Man's reason and spirit have often solved the seemingly unsolvable, and we believe they can do it again.' ~ JFK

We as a Collective have the means and the knowledge as People to rise above Dark Forces that would see us fail for [their] own

response was:
"I have bot had the jab but everyone I know has. Argh. I take Epsom salt and borax bath nightly. You can also take food grade diametacious earth.
I also make pine needle tea and drink grapefruit juice with iodine. Also Ivermectin. I just bought the horse tubes. Nope...doesn't taste like apple. Many cures.
Since I have been on these protocols I have had morgellon escaping from me...
Ground every day and always ask to be led. Right? Seems to work best and here we find ourselves amongst the nest of human kind. This i am extremely greatful for

Only people mentioned by @akalaurel in this post can reply

⭐Family Member, Love Our Republic, Trump is my President #SaveTheChildren

recently heard a dr speak to parasitic invSion of our bodies. He was very well spoken I will be looking into his studies and researching to see results. His statement of curing his sister of lupus has me convinced there is something to this parasitic infestation of the human body. Guess what Ivermectin is ussd for, yup one n the same.

In response Bratty ONE to her Publication
In response Bratty ONE to her Publication

ANTI NANO BATH INSTRUCTIONS

This bath will help to render the nano inert and draw it out of your body. Expect to see things like fibers in all different colors, origanisms, smart dust, crystals in different colors, mimetics that resemble insects and worms.

Try and stay in the bath for 30 minutes and have the water hot. Have a flashlight handy and you can see all the fibers floating on top of the bath water that have come out of your body.

1/4 cup of each; Epsom Salt Sea Salt Borax

https://byebyebluesky.com/detox-the-nano-technology-biologicals-and-chemicals-raining-down-on-us-with-the-anti-nano-bath/

(3) Show this thread