Ok folks... Got a friend that has the “black goo” or otherwise known scientifically as CANCER, and have seen so many people in the past post ways to beat it with different power-fruits and over the counter minerals/spices/medicine BUT I cannot for the life of me remember what exactly is needed!!! Can y’all help a brotha out and gimme some ideas?! Thanks!!!#wwg1wga

I was diagnose by 3 Dr, in 2007 with terminal cancer. I refused to believe it. I went to look up the data. Medical way 0% survival. Homeopathy 64% survival . Get rid of ALL sugar. Honey and stevia is okay. You want to get Alkaline not easy but can be done. cancer can't grow in a Alkaline body. NO STREES get rid of it. Laugh a LOT great medicine. Build up the immune system. And last but not least, in fact Most important. Strong walk with the Lord! Hope that helps. Blessings

Only people mentioned by @Quiver in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kerry McLaughlin, click on at the bottom under it