Ok folks... Got a friend that has the “black goo” or otherwise known scientifically as CANCER, and have seen so many people in the past post ways to beat it with different power-fruits and over the counter minerals/spices/medicine BUT I cannot for the life of me remember what exactly is needed!!! Can y’all help a brotha out and gimme some ideas?! Thanks!!!#wwg1wga

Only people mentioned by @TheQuietStorm17 in this post can reply

Check into zeolite, apricot seeds/B17, diatomaceous earth, colloidal silver, benefits of iodine, alkalizing the body. Milk thistle with turmeric for liver. Just to name a few. Hope this helps.

#TrumpWon #TRUMPISMYPRESIDENT #WWG1WGAWW #SaveTheChildren I Love My Country and I kneel only for Our Heavenly Father!

I can't remember who posted it but I read multiple stories of people being given so much time to live, and they got off chemo and started doing liquid MSM and all the people in every story made complete recovery and was completely "black goo" FREE! Also Dandelion root is another herb that starts eliminating cancer cells in 45 minutes of taking it. Hope this all helps and prayers for your loved one.

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

I was diagnose by 3 Dr, in 2007 with terminal cancer. I refused to believe it. I went to look up the data. Medical way 0% survival. Homeopathy 64% survival . Get rid of ALL sugar. Honey and stevia is okay. You want to get Alkaline not easy but can be done. cancer can't grow in a Alkaline body. NO STREES get rid of it. Laugh a LOT great medicine. Build up the immune system. And last but not least, in fact Most important. Strong walk with the Lord! Hope that helps. Blessings

Research Dr Sabi alkaline diet. cancer can not live in an alkaline environment. he fought FDA and won.

In response Beirie Rose to her Publication

unfortunately it

(1) Show this thread

My hubby was a Patriot, as am I - & Constitutional Conservative Christian, Texan, dog mom, digital soldier…WWG1WGA

http://mycancerstory.rocks
My husband followed his protocol, and while he succumbed to that evil shit last month due to related infections, the cancer itself was reversing, and he lived twice as long as the doctors believed he would...

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

😔🙏🙏🙏So very sorry for your loss...

(1) Show this thread

look up Joe Tippens protocol. read his blog.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

I see others posted already about DCA.

Just sharing this post and another link that I quickly found.

Sending love, light & prayers to your friend.
💗💫🙏

https://t.me/vDarknessFalls/4033

https://www.cancertutor.com/dca-treatment-for-cancer/

I stumbled upon a site today explaining DCA and how it cures cancer. it comes in powder form.
not sure how useful this will be. i havent done much research but maybe if you have time. it may be worth while.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

dca or mms or hcq ....