Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

what marker are we at right now in your mind. do you have any idea yet what are the 10 days of darkness. do you havve thoughts on c befote d? and what do you think of look to twitter my fellow americans......?

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Carla Williams to her Publication

Waiting on Marker 9 The 1st Arrest.

I'm a Yankee Doodle Dandy, Yankee Doodle Doo or Die, wwg1wga, Back the Blue, Patriot, Lexington Concord 1775

Could the first arrest be Donald J Trump, because they are trying to get him for anything, and then it all explodes?

In response Yankee Doodle to her Publication

It is DJT President of the US.

I have heard that before. It makes me very uneasy. Then what for Trump?

In response Bill McAleer to his Publication

He will get out of Jail on Bond and in between America rises up in the hundred to 200 million range and take down this corrupt Government. They tried to kill their own people with the CV19 spliced with HIV and the NID funded the research and all in ciolation of the Nuremberg Code and Others that many Nations signed. You can not issue a vaccine without proper animal testing in this case all the animals died in 1 year. It should never have been givin to the public. The earlier video is long ,but, well worth the time to watch it.

None of this make sense, if you wanted violence you could of done it months ago and saved alot innocent people that have been hurt this far. starting to Believe this is all BS and where all getting played. all I hear is boom this boom that. you Want a real boom arrest Obama or Clinton publicly and the rest of America will behind you 100 % . Almost everything we read cant be verified. Send that shit over EBS one time and you got the attention of everyone stop playing

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication

You feel the way I feel. In Joe M's The Plan to Save the World, our Military takes down the bad guys . . . now 5 years later we find out there are no heroes. Everyone has gotten paid to be total Traitors. If they would have had less games and just gotten on TV with men to tell the truth for once, Americans would have had to face the music, but no, we had to have all of these actors, movies, games which leads me to believe (even though I don't want to) that there are no good guys. Nobody gets entertained with all of this nonsense when our family members lives are on the balance. This is horrible.

I like JoeM and in time that will happen ,but, all those asleep need to be awakened and in a recent poll Biden got a 56% approval rating which I find hard to believe its 5%.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us, click on at the bottom under it