Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

what marker are we at right now in your mind. do you have any idea yet what are the 10 days of darkness. do you havve thoughts on c befote d? and what do you think of look to twitter my fellow americans......?

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Carla Williams to her Publication

Waiting on Marker 9 The 1st Arrest.

I'm a Yankee Doodle Dandy, Yankee Doodle Doo or Die, wwg1wga, Back the Blue, Patriot, Lexington Concord 1775

Could the first arrest be Donald J Trump, because they are trying to get him for anything, and then it all explodes?

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

I have heard that before. It makes me very uneasy. Then what for Trump?

In response Bill McAleer to his Publication

He will get out of Jail on Bond and in between America rises up in the hundred to 200 million range and take down this corrupt Government. They tried to kill their own people with the CV19 spliced with HIV and the NID funded the research and all in ciolation of the Nuremberg Code and Others that many Nations signed. You can not issue a vaccine without proper animal testing in this case all the animals died in 1 year. It should never have been givin to the public. The earlier video is long ,but, well worth the time to watch it.

(0) Show this thread