I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Thanks to Joe Biden, because of him this woman can't afford to buy her son's prescription of insulin because it's now 1,000 dollars, many more families suffering because he suspended Trump's order to reduce insulin prices.

A sinner, probably distracted somewhere searching for cheese. Follow Jesus.

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Sunchokes (Jerusalem Artichoke) steamed in parchment paper and it's own juices just until tender. It will cut the need for insulin substantially. Anywhere from 1-2 per week up to 4-5. Alternate cooked with raw (shredded) maybe in a salad or something. Info via Edgar Cayce readings. It works due to it's naturally occuring high "inulin" (fiber, different spelling to insulin).

Thank you for sharing! I always have to ask if this relates to T1 or T2? ...Since they are quite different. I'm asking more about T1. I find it interesting that Edgar Cayce wrote about this as well. Will have to check that out.

In response Obiwan Anon to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @bewatermyfriend in this post can reply

A sinner, probably distracted somewhere searching for cheese. Follow Jesus.

In response Cassidy Joy to her Publication

Both actually but tested by me on type 1.

WORLDWIDE - Love is only truly Unconditional

In response Obiwan Anon to her Publication

Thank You that is so good to hear. I'm not completely in the dark with this so I appreciate it when I find new info to add to my collection.
I bought my friend a book called "Mastering Diabetes". The author has T1 and does not use a lot of insulin. Next step is making that choice to actually heal oneself, when it's realized that it is possible. I have had wild-and-crazy ideas that even T1 can be healed/cured.

(1) Show this thread