If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

Bush jr was court marshalled in 1999. he was not president. Start.

I love teaching! 30 years-total 11 years privately...then fired 2/2020 for telling the truth about Coronavirus! Thank God for POTUS!!!

Just watched Last Flag Standing a few days ago. A much better video than previous ones. He explains the process much simpler in a shorter amount of time. He also lays the groundwork for where we are going.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Dayna Oliver to her Publication

yes but theres a lot of work for every individual to learn to be correct

I love teaching! 30 years-total 11 years privately...then fired 2/2020 for telling the truth about Coronavirus! Thank God for POTUS!!!

It will come about in time. The entire edcuation system needs to be defunded and reworked locally.

this is a long battle we will have to conquer. theres people who are still at the top of court rooms or education boards whom do not want to end the illusion. this will have to be a collective effort. everyone who wants the illusion to continue, needs to be called out. they will have to be forced to vacate

Only people mentioned by @Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply

True... but this will have to be a top down cleareance of all seats. Once the domino of the US Corp is revealed, the state's, cities', and counties' corporate structures will have to be emptied and replaced with good people ready to fill the vaccuum. I am hoping that is part of the end-game plan.

we will have to transition into Quantum if you want to make contract.

(1) Show this thread