Only people mentioned by @Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply

I love teaching! 30 years-total 11 years privately...then fired 2/2020 for telling the truth about Coronavirus! Thank God for POTUS!!!

Just watched Last Flag Standing a few days ago. A much better video than previous ones. He explains the process much simpler in a shorter amount of time. He also lays the groundwork for where we are going.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Dayna Oliver to her Publication

yes but theres a lot of work for every individual to learn to be correct

(1) Show this thread

I'am a Freedom loving wife, mother and grandmother Standing Up for God, family, America and all of humanity's right to live Free

yes Russell-Jay:Gould researh beings knowledge

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Patriot Pam to her Publication

correct. he is the true commander in chief. he is the bearer and chip holder of the flag

(1) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA God Wins God first and foremost.🙏🏻 I’m a Leo🦁 Love life 🤗 Be positive it looks good on you💫😘🧚🏻🕊🌹✨

🤔

In response Sharon Principe to her Publication

he ran a fraudulent presidency amd govenrment along with every president after him

(1) Show this thread

explain please!!!