Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

wOw just WoW 😲 🤩 🕺🏻

UK Patriot, what a great timeline to be alive, I have been on this journey from the start, we are so close, as 107 says ENJOY THE SHOW :)

I live in the UK, i have tried to wake family and frinds up, this is the greatest timeline in history, peoplewill look back and ask how did i miss that, i do sometimes question my sanity, but that instinct to get up and fight will never leave me#wwg1wga

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only Faith✨✨The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want♥️

In response Simon Cooper to his Publication

♥️♥️♥️♥️🙏🙏🙏🙏 from the U S A

(1) Show this thread

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

What a wonderful message...needed to hear that!

A.K.A. 1Truthseeker2giveglory2-1God #JESUSSAVES#WWG1WGAWW #WRWY #Godwins #TakeTheOath#God1st#JFKJRISALIVE #DARK-TO-LIGHT

Thanx I needed that

God bless her.

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

No Surrender.
Not Then.
Not Now.
Not Ever.

WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication

NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER GIVE IN#wwg1wga

(1) Show this thread

I bet EVERY SINGLE one of us can relate.

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. 🇺🇸 **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

what a sweet angel she is. it actually made me tear up like a big baby 😭🥰

Thinking of you@BergersBookRev

Proud Patriot NYPD 113pct (Ret) “FortDespair” Law & Order Liberty & Justice for All~ God Family Country President Trump 🇺🇸💪🏼🙏🏼

A Perfect Message… 💪🏼🇺🇸🦅

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

NEVER EVER GIVE UP

Yoga & Meditation Instructor, Reiki Master, BQH certified, Lightworker, Wife, Mother, Friend! God Bless Patriots and Q!!!

We share this intense, primal instinct to stand up and fight these demons! Love you all! Great post!!!!

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Allisyn McCarthy to her Publication

We are the first generation of Indigo Children.
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMdaV5KHr/

(1) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

✋It was me.....I needed to hear that.

Just an old lady living on a beautiful lake who loves her husband, her freedom and her President Donald J. Trump! God Bless America!

Thank you for putting it so eloquently. We all need to hear this. Stay strong frens!!! WWG1WGA

👍😊

I love God, Our Flag, Our Country and most of all Our President! God Bless America 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Thank you for your post! You are pretty awesome too 😇🙏♥️🇺🇸

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Debra Whitney to her Publication

❤❤❤❤

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread