I do not know when or where I saved this, but this picture moved my soul...

Only people mentioned by @DotOn777 in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Dottie French to her Publication

I hope he knows how much we love him. My heart is so full of gratitude and total respect and admiration.

Trust the plan— God’s plan. Not going down without a fight👊🏼🇺🇸♥️✝️ 17 sent me😉19 is our president! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

There is no way we could ever possibly know the weight that he carries every single day. I can’t even inagine. How this man is even alive is amazing. The amount of stress and pressure he has on him. He MUST have so much faith to be able to carry all that around with such grace and composure. That makes me respect him even more than i already do.

709th MILITARY POLICE BATTALION,,,,USAREUR COMMAND

WE LOVE YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP,GOD BLESS YOU SIR,,,AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR RETURN TO THE WHITE HOUSE AND LEAD THIS NATION OUT OF THIS DESTRUCTION AND BACK TO TO GREAT AGAIN

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

God Bless President Donald J Trump with blessings beyond measure for all that he has suffered through.

🇺🇸Proud Patriots ❤️✝️🙏Trump Supporters Save the children ✝️❤️✝️❤️Back the 👮‍♂️👮‍♀️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲#MAGA 4 EVER

Bossman 🙏💗✝️
I miss him....I cant wait for all of this to end soon and we can see him again!!

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

God has anointed him and the whole world will know the truth God Bless OUR President ✝️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

WWG1WGA Worldwide, The Best Is Yet To Come

My President.❤️🇺🇸

god bless you president Trump 🙏

It was in April ... I woke up and the dream was still void .... I dreamed of DJT .... that was it .... but that he caressed my cheek in a dream and thanked me and I was invited to drink with him .... it was not for nothing that it was one of my best dreams, I love him

Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.

This makes me cry as well! I for one know I will never give up on this man! He has been through so much for our sake, he deserves better than what he has been given!

I accept the truth no matter what the truth is. I will never surrender. love is the answer. 1111 Diabolical silliness.

💚💚💚This is one of the reasons we love this man, he's the real deal.

I want the truth even if it hurts...

🥺❤️

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

I cried when seeing this picture too.