Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws β€’ On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Giants still roam the earth today the Nephilim

https://youtu.be/yc2chZZEiHs

The TRUTH will set you FREE! β€οΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #DJTisMyPresident #4MoreYears #WINNING

iI understand Big Foot is an ET species, is this correct?

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws β€’ On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Peacock LoveBling to her Publication

No, there are no real extraterrestrials is why.

i believe sabe as i like to call them. are neph. please read my reply to Peacock LoveBling and let me know what you think.

Only people mentioned by @Missunderstoodcw in this post can reply

In response Carla Williams to her Publication

I don’t see your reply to Peacock ?

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

ok so i feel the sabe is neph. there have been dna tests done in labs. the results were human hybyrd . human mothet unknown father. i believe these are spiritual beings, demensional beings, intelligent. i believe they can be rebuked in the name of Jesus. we have seen the video no tech to support fabtication. so what, we have seen the foot prints, so what. we have seen the photos, so what. all info supressed and debunked. so what. the so called experts are running around at night banging on trees and whooping in the night. what a joke. What i believe is the people there is thousand of reports of encounters. hunters stories. i believe the people. a you tube page called the facts on how to hunt. he just reads letters written of their encounters from the people. i listen take from it the puzzle pieces and leave the rest. so many things have been kept from us. just my thougbts what do you think?

(1) Show this thread