Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws β€’ On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Giants still roam the earth today the Nephilim

https://youtu.be/yc2chZZEiHs

The TRUTH will set you FREE! β€οΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #DJTisMyPresident #4MoreYears #WINNING

iI understand Big Foot is an ET species, is this correct?

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

i believe sabe as i like to call them. are neph. please read my reply to Peacock LoveBling and let me know what you think.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws β€’ On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Carla Williams to her Publication

I don’t see your reply to Peacock ?

(1) Show this thread

The TRUTH will set you FREE! β€οΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #DJTisMyPresident #4MoreYears #WINNING

ThanQ for your reply! What is bigfoot? if anything?

In response Peacock LoveBling to her Publication

I don’t know, although, there is a creature of some kind. Its not Giganta Piccathus or the Extinct Large Ape. But, its some large mammal possibly the reminants of the Neanderthals. But, no bodies, no evidence ever collected to identify it definitively. So as far as Science goes just hair samples that indicate its a primate of sorts. I believe they exist all over the US and Canada but are reclusive animals.

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

In response Peacock LoveBling to her Publication

in my opinion Sabe as i like to call them. are a human hybyrd. thete have been dna samples analysed in labs. results have come back as human mother unknown father. of coarse surpressed and debunked by science. i believe nephiullem . we have seen the foot prints. so what. i few photos. so what. For me all the many many encounters from the people are what matters. i believe there are spiritual beings, i believe they are dimensional beings, the so called experts are not worth a damn they run around banging on trees and whoopi g in the night. what a joke. just listen to the people as they describe there encounters. there are many things hidden from us and this is just one of them. just my thoughts. you can hear thousands of encounters on a you tube channel. the facts on how to hunt. take from the stories what you will and leave the rest. WWG1WGA

(2) Show this thread