GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

TELL ME YOU'RE PANICKING WITHOUT TELLING ME YOU'RE PANICKING. 🤣🤣🤣 BARRY CALLING FOR FALSE FLAGS TO DETER THE NATION'S ATTENTION FROM THE FORENSIC AUDIT(S) RESULTS.

TRUMP WON AND THEY KNOW IT!

NCSWIC

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Barry just came out and said it. Get ready for fire and brim stone coming - DEW HOT FIRES..... RIOT HOT [they] are going all in - Blame it on climate change and Trump supports !!!! Buckle the Fu3K up people and PRAY !!!!

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Already happening in Oregon and Washington. Record high temps 108-115 degrees. Geoengineering manufactures warming. This is a war on individuals by their rogue government.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

i live in NY and the temperatures do not seem to match what they say they are. i know i am aging but damn it is hot! the temperature is 85 a d feels like 93 according to my phone. i noticed this the past year or so. all i know is i lived ln AZ and SC i do recall ever being this uncomfortable.

Trust your gut and your experience. Theyve been manipilating weather for decades and much more recently.

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Anuenue in this post can reply

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

once i knew it was a thing i put that together. 👿👿👿