GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

TELL ME YOU'RE PANICKING WITHOUT TELLING ME YOU'RE PANICKING. 🤣🤣🤣 BARRY CALLING FOR FALSE FLAGS TO DETER THE NATION'S ATTENTION FROM THE FORENSIC AUDIT(S) RESULTS.

TRUMP WON AND THEY KNOW IT!

NCSWIC

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Barry just came out and said it. Get ready for fire and brim stone coming - DEW HOT FIRES..... RIOT HOT [they] are going all in - Blame it on climate change and Trump supports !!!! Buckle the Fu3K up people and PRAY !!!!

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Already happening in Oregon and Washington. Record high temps 108-115 degrees. Geoengineering manufactures warming. This is a war on individuals by their rogue government.

i live in NY and the temperatures do not seem to match what they say they are. i know i am aging but damn it is hot! the temperature is 85 a d feels like 93 according to my phone. i noticed this the past year or so. all i know is i lived ln AZ and SC i do recall ever being this uncomfortable.

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Togoodjr in this post can reply

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

Trust your gut and your experience. Theyve been manipilating weather for decades and much more recently.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

once i knew it was a thing i put that together. 👿👿👿

(1) Show this thread