GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

TELL ME YOU'RE PANICKING WITHOUT TELLING ME YOU'RE PANICKING. 🤣🤣🤣 BARRY CALLING FOR FALSE FLAGS TO DETER THE NATION'S ATTENTION FROM THE FORENSIC AUDIT(S) RESULTS.

TRUMP WON AND THEY KNOW IT!

NCSWIC

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

"Its going to require resources" Just like the resources he pulled together for "concrete action" (bricks) during the riots. Spoken like true treasonous community agitator.

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

And look at the date.

Only people mentioned by @AStenberg in this post can reply

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Live Life to his Publication

this tweet w/GF pic was posted before it happned

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

There had already been some riots by 6/1/20, but yes, this gave [THEM] the green light.

(1) Show this thread

In response Live Life to his Publication

This was last year, during Floyd's riots. He tweeted this image. His "concrete action" comment was comms for BLM to riot. There were over 10K riots nationwide. He is doing the same thing in this zoom call.