GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

TELL ME YOU'RE PANICKING WITHOUT TELLING ME YOU'RE PANICKING. 🤣🤣🤣 BARRY CALLING FOR FALSE FLAGS TO DETER THE NATION'S ATTENTION FROM THE FORENSIC AUDIT(S) RESULTS.

TRUMP WON AND THEY KNOW IT!

NCSWIC

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

"Its going to require resources" Just like the resources he pulled together for "concrete action" (bricks) during the riots. Spoken like true treasonous community agitator.

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Im not able to piece this together? What about the date?

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Live Life to his Publication

This was last year, during Floyd's riots. He tweeted this image. His "concrete action" comment was comms for BLM to riot. There were over 10K riots nationwide. He is doing the same thing in this zoom call.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Live Life to his Publication

this tweet w/GF pic was posted before it happned

(2) Show this thread

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Thats it! a creature of habit. He just told on himself. Amazing, the FBI cant figure this out. My bad, it's their job to protect it, cover it up and call it "conspiracy theory."

nothing to see here...😃

Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons🇺🇸🙏 Proud❤ WIFE❤, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

Got right to it, didn’t they? 🤨