Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

Your flexible friend. Interested in art, antiques and collectables. Music is the food of Love. Social Club Treasurer. Love President Trump!

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Just remembered yesterday, I had purchased a border for my bedroom with your pics on it about a year ago. Have not got down to decorating yet. Going to be a border around the top of walls. You are already a part of a border in my livingroom.

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

Amen! Hugs

Amen

You have the heart of warrior and the soul of an angel.
Thank you for all you are doing.

Statue for this amazing woman!!!
No Brainier...
GOD Bless her fo what she does!
#Garden_Of_Heroes

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

We are ONE HUMAN RACE

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

❤️🙏❤️

Could you please read this https://stevenspiers.com/bible/deep-end-first/ We're in deep shit in Australia, any help spreading this information would be greatly appreciated.

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

🙏❤️🙏

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

Love, Love, Love you from Washington State!

I love this. I have been following your page for awhile. Today while driving throigh Chicago on our way to Wisconsin I got to see first hand this message. It was ap exciting to see your work in person. Keep doing what you are doing your wonderful!