Galatians 5:1 🌹Donald J Trump is POTUS 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA “The only thing new in this world is the history you do not know.” Harry S. Truman

huge!

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

In response EAM Leonard to her Publication

Thank you for finding this. I have a lot of American Black friends and I would love to show them this.

Galatians 5:1 🌹Donald J Trump is POTUS 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA “The only thing new in this world is the history you do not know.” Harry S. Truman

In response Theo Farkas to his Publication

masons are the evil we face.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response EAM Leonard to her Publication

A large part of it but not all.

Can someone please explain free masonry. There is a lot of conflicting information out there. Are they Satantic?

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RACHELJO1 in this post can reply

Yoga & Meditation Instructor, Reiki Master, BQH certified, Lightworker, Wife, Mother, Friend! God Bless Patriots and Q!!!

In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication

I believe it has to do with degrees. The higher up you move, the more you get exposed to. The satanists hide behind the masons. You don't get to be part of the evil stuff till you've proven yourself. Once your in those ranks there's no real way out. If you speak you're done for. There is a whistleblower who came forward this year. I think Charlie Ward's bitchute has it.

In response Allisyn McCarthy to her Publication

That aligns with the research I did. Scary!!

(1) Show this thread

i think on the low levels (at first), they may not know what they are getting into and may believe their intentions are good. but i am confused about it as well and would appreciate more info. my father was a mason for a short time and then got out suddenly. he never talked about it, but i picked up on the fact my mother didn’t appove and he listened. i was only five so i am sure my age distorted my perception.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response I’m no one to her Publication

Nana thinks there have probably been many good men get into it not knowing how they really are. Many get out when they figure it out.

(1) Show this thread

Most are best Nana can tell there are many different levels. There is much out there to learn about them. Most of our corrupt politicians belong in some form or fashion.

The best advice I can give is what Pres, JFK said:

i think they may not know what they are getting into at first. but when they know… they need to decide which side they are on… many people make mistakes and start out on a road they need to correct. who they are today is what matters… anyway, that is what my brother once told me when I screwed up. 😉

Thank you!

(2) Show this thread