WW3?
Keep your eyes on the audit. πŸ‘€

Alien invasion?

Celebrity says something dumb?

Maxwell case documents are unsealed?

McAfee live streams his EU escape from a villa in the Bahamas?

https://t.me/CodeMonkeyZ

Buckled Up!!!
& Armored Up!!! πŸ˜ΌπŸ™πŸ‘ŠπŸ’ͺπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

This is interesting. I am still curious what event could happen that causes a gut punch involving President Trump? As per Juan. Then again maybe that was disinformation. He has always said a gut punch but just recently said it involved POTUS. I hope he is wrong on all fronts! If they need more than 80% on board it doesn't help to discourage those of us on board to quit. I won't quit just saying I see lot of discouragement.

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

Pay ZERO attention to discouragement!! ZERO!!!

Remember this is INFORMATION WARFARE & many Truthers put out DISINFO meant to drive the other side nuts! When it comes to trolling, can't think of a better person for it than 107!!

Alien Invasion? Just laugh.
World War 4 with China? Hilarious.
Food shortages? Seriously...

This is a 6D+++ Chess Game that maybe 10 people in all Creation are in on. The rest of us PRAY πŸ™πŸ’ͺπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘ŠπŸ”₯

#patriotsincontrol
#Dark2Light
#NESARAGESARA
#GodWins

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual AlchemistπŸ¦… #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynnπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ WWG1WGA

In response QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z to his Publication

You know it!!! 😼πŸ’ͺπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯😹

#wwg1wga
#Dark2Light
#TrumpWonInALandslide

(1) Show this thread