DJT was just cleared that no charges will be brought to him by Manhattan DA. So, Ezra A. Cohen just put this out on Telegram: "45 cleared. Now Trump card!" What do you all think??? Let's goooooooo!

Only people mentioned by @WarriorAnnie in this post can reply

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Warrior Annie to her Publication

That is not the real Ezra Cohen. That was. @GhostOfEzra. The accounts are not linked.

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USA❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🦅

Ready, Let’s do this!

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

I think the vast majority of us (not newly woke) are prepped with food, money saved, gold & silver purchased, water stored, guns and ammo ready to go and all other items necessary for survival in storage ready to pull out as we have had quite a while to prepare and have been told to get ready. If it is now we all should be ready to roll lend a hand to the newly woke cause their gonna need it.

Got suspended from Twitter....looking for a new site and my friends....

Let's Rock & Roll...........

Part of me is like YAY, the other part is like "those mofo deep state pos never stood a chance" lol TRUMP LANDSLIDE>