In response Pixie Dust to her Publication

#GeorgeNews

(Page 2)

ok....sooo clearly honey badger not white hat after all
🤡🤡

In response Pixie Dust to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RachelT in this post can reply

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

In case anyone has missed this vital point.
Trump puts his enemies front and centre so they will hang themselves.
It works every time.
They cannot resist their egos and flamboyantly parade for the people.
Making sure we all know who the enemy is.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Barr was Attorney General for Baby Bush during the 9/11 attacks. That should tell you all you need to know about him.

#Treason#Traitors#MAGA

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Agree....I havent felt good about him for some time now.. Just my gut feeling..

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

dunno, could be disinfo?
ref. Q 3668 "smear attack" against Barr

if _we're_ confused, imagine what [they] are going through!
Snort. 😜

I am sOo ready for this movie/documentary to end.
And it WILL end, In God's timing.
Peace!

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

🙌🤣Snort is right.. double snort!

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts