Let’s see what fake news does with that. That was an expertly executed speech. He teased the fraud early, covered every major aspect of Sleepy and Kamala’s shortcomings, named his accomplishments, and then hit us over the top of the heads with election fraud to close.

#MISSIONACCOMPLISHED

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

no one holds the sword in the ceremonial Sword Dance, except The King!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

45 has our 6 and he is bringing the 23!

This man is a genius and who ever is helping him coordinate and make decisions as well.

Que.........JFKJR

#WWG1WGA #thegreatawkening #nothingcanstopwhatscoming #maga #thestormisuponus #trumpisstillmypresident #mighty200

#WWG1WGA #thegreatawkening #nothingcanstopwhatscoming #maga #thestormisuponus #trumpisstillmypresident #mighty200

More people came after this was just a little area.

We had a blast!!!! I do believe more people than what was at DC Jan 6th. Even meet Vincent.

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

Somebody please post the vid/meme of Trump dancing in ceremonial Islam fashion....

( I knew I should have ripped it months ago, but was distracted by my belly-laughs. )

PuuuhLEEEAAAAaaasssseeeee....!

10 out of 10 people die... Do you still feel special?

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

😈

(1) Show this thread

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

AND, he didn’t insult our Soldiers, make derogatory racist comments, or sniff any children!

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response True North to her Publication

Or whisper 😂

(1) Show this thread