Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Faith: Jesus First! Politics: America First!

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

whoever of you believed this, shame on you. think people, think! fact check. wake up!

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

As much damage as they'd like to do, they can't make it a law - violates both the Constitution & international law
Besides, didn't the WHO make the pandemic go away? 🤔🤨

Retired educator, Patriot, #MAGA, Catholic from Cajun Country in Louisiana.

Thanks for sharing this important info!

Love Trump, patriot, proud American, WWG1WGA

Apparently This isn't true

Bill was about 11 when Fauci graduated Cornell

Bill went to harvard....Bill is 15 years younger.....this sounds like fake news

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

I had the 'rona 6 weeks ago. I had a scratchy throat and a slight cough for a couple of days. I've had headcolds that were far worse. This is all bullshit. It's an attempt to chip you and make a servant out of you. I won't be getting a vaccine to prevent a scratchy throat, and I'm sure that there are at least 150 million other Americans that feel the same way as me. The idiots forgot that they didn't get our guns. Mandatory vaccine??? Fuck you.

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

100% in line with your thoughts. Magazines are waiting to be filled should I need them.

(1) Show this thread