US Army Veteran SGT E-5 Dec75-Dec79 Pvt E1 GOD'S Army Most of my miserable existence! IF

FLOOD YOUR FEED! Unfortunately, after five days, five-year-old Summer Wells is still missing out of Hawkins County in far northeast Tennessee. https://twitter.com/wpdeabc15/status/1406756247706165251/photo/1

@DigitalNukes ☢️

In response Adolph Medina to his Publication

Got a call the other day from a person who lived in Tennessee. Her stories of abuse are great. Both her and her boys. Stated that her husband who had anger issues had been 'replaced' with someone else who was extremely violent and very well protected. She was able to get divorced but had to give up her kids. She was told the ex died recently, but she isn't convinced. However, she said his 'identity' has been killed so he can't come back now. People think she is a bit cray cray. After what I have learned I wonder if she hadn't experienced an occult situation. .

Only people mentioned by @IfWalker in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Adolph Medina, click on at the bottom under it