FLOOD YOUR FEED! Unfortunately, after five days, five-year-old Summer Wells is still missing out of Hawkins County in far northeast Tennessee. https://twitter.com/wpdeabc15/status/1406756247706165251/photo/1

@DigitalNukes ☢️

Only people mentioned by @IfWalker in this post can reply

In response Adolph Medina to his Publication

🙏🙏🙏🙏

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

Jesus, please protect this child and bring her home 🙏❤️

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

More Information

Search continues for 5-year-old girl missing in Tennessee
by: Ben Gilliam

Posted: Jun 20, 2021 / 02:59 PM EDT / Updated: Jun 20, 2021 / 03:01 PM EDT

https://www.wbtw.com/news/search-continues-for-missing-5-year-old-in-tennessee/

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Aus Sco to his Publication

🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Follower of Jesus, God-fearing, Country-loving Patriot. Love God, hubby, son, family in that order. For God, Family and Country!! WWG1WGA

🙏✝️❤️ Agreeing with all the prayers going up!

Got a call the other day from a person who lived in Tennessee. Her stories of abuse are great. Both her and her boys. Stated that her husband who had anger issues had been 'replaced' with someone else who was extremely violent and very well protected. She was able to get divorced but had to give up her kids. She was told the ex died recently, but she isn't convinced. However, she said his 'identity' has been killed so he can't come back now. People think she is a bit cray cray. After what I have learned I wonder if she hadn't experienced an occult situation. .

US Army Veteran SGT E-5 Dec75-Dec79 Pvt E1 GOD'S Army Most of my miserable existence! IF

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

MERCIFUL GOD ALMIGHTY, PLEASE SAVE THIS CHILD!

(1) Show this thread

Conservative lady who stands for INTEGRITY. I served from '78-'81 and had the privilege of working for Adm. Rickover in Washington,

This is in my neck of the woods. Sadly, many neighbors are telling of questionable activities of the family. Pray that this little girl was not harmed and will be found.

Heart Breaking!

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

Bring her home safe LORD!

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

OMG, PLEASE DON'T LET HER BE HARMED, BRING HER HOME TO HER PARENTS AND FAMILY!

Please God protect and save this little girl and bring her home to her family.🙏😞