Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

😜Its always a date a few more months away. My heart heavy today. So sick of it. I try not to even turn on puter when I feel so down. But I love you all and I am A Patriot. Couldnt help myself! Tomorrow I will be a Warrior!

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

I must admit as to how unbelievable I find this to be, but I am willing to allow myself to be surprised.

But for now, I place those who truly believe JFK Jr., Elvis, Diana, and M. Jackson be alive in the same category as those who believe in Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, Easter Bunny and the Boogey Man.

What a line up!!!!

Sagittarius. Mom. Seeker of truth. Survivor. Dreamer. Twin flame believer

Part of me can't grasp this. Im trying so hard to but....

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Tiffaney Hoffman to her Publication

A lot of people are speculating that JFK Jr. and his wife are still alive. Kayleigh McEnany is believed to be their daughter. Michael Jackson, Elvis and Princess Diana may also still be alive. Sounds wild, I know. I'm open to anything at this point. Anyhow, the rumor is that Trump's inauguration will be March 4th, and he'll anounce that JFK JR. is his new Vice President. I hope this made sense to you.

(1) Show this thread

check the hotel prices in DC around that date, they are doubled

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏