Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

💙🤍💚Blessed Wife, Mountain Mama, Gypsy Soul and Patriot❤️🤍💙 🚫NO DM’s PLEASE🚫

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Joined Reddit just to check it out. NO REGRETS. Heroes!!

Best day, how's everyone else doing?

https://anonup.com/thread/617662

Who's next on the#Fooked list?? This is very exciting!! 😂

They're praying for a miracle, lol!😂

Air Force Veteran F-22 American Patriot to the core of my being. WWG1WGA

FLOAT LOCKDOWN........ The greatest redpilling tool there is for financial markets... It is ALWAYS been the naked shorts/short sellers destroying companies for profit until investers roll in with bank, buy EVERYTHING these clowns sell and squeeze the life out of them.... If they stick to their guns and demand $1,500 per share to cover the shorts, we gonna see some for real fireworks and ALOT of hedgefunds are freaking toast!!!

#FamilyIsEverything #WWG1WGA_WORLDWIDE #AmericanStateNational

Want to play a GAME? Nothing can STOP what is coming!

Mom, Wife, and Professional Photographer living with Lyme Disease who loves GOD and America 🇺🇸🙏❤ Clicks for a Cause

In response Joyce Williams to her Publication

this needs to happen

(1) Show this thread

You knew this was coming. Censorship seems like a great idea until they come after you.
https://twitter.com/zerohedge/status/1354573893122592770?s=20

Loves God and Country. God Wins! Patriot. #WWG1WGA

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

I was just saying this to my husband tonight. He is soundly asleep, and doesn't see anything. He thought censoring of the patriots was a good idea because he believes MSM. Now he sees the censoring of the retail investors. I still don;t think he gets it, but it's a start.

(1) Show this thread

im a retired army veteran 20 yrs i been on trump train from beginning 100% trump here. feb 28 birthday girl

greastest story i heard all day

#RedPanda activated, comment connoisseur with a penchant for unveiling hypocrisy.

Will we have the same luck with XRP?😇

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111

In response 1776 ... to his Publication

thats it 100%#Fooked

(2) Show this thread

Do you see Happy People in the image above? Before there was fake news there was fake history. Question Everything!

Who's next?

Jesus, Family, Country ❤️🇺🇸 1 John 4

Someone tell me if Elon is a good guy or not!?

Small town girl from Alabama that bleeds Red, White and Blue! #WWG1WGA #America1st #FightBack #FightLikeAFlynn

In response Kelly Lambert to her Publication

I tend to think he is an overall good guy but if you look at things from a biblical outlook, he has no idea what he is doing, as far as, neuralink is concerned. He like Tesla creates things for the good of humanity but if those things land in the wrong hands bad things can happen.

(1) Show this thread

Sooooi, do i sell my stocks and get out? or wait for the come babk? 😬🤷🏻‍♀️😅

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

👋Nice to see u VK!!

Marine Corps Infantry Veteran 0351, Jesus is Lord, Q, Tacos & Tequila, America The Free.

We about to see a Dead Cat Bounce?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

LOOP.

There is no division but that which you choose to create. Love unites us all. Fear only exists when you deny this truth. ❤🌟😉

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

I remember people bitchn on Voat about Reddit long ago. I never did Red, now voat is gone.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Spez knows it's over for him.

glad i found you over here. slowly making the transition

Only followers of this user (@Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

markets go brrrrr.
bubble goes pop.

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

😂😂😂The suits are scared.🤣🤣