#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

WhenDay 1/27/21

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Well, I know that day will come very soon. I was at a Dr. apptmt. this morning & heard the staff telling the others that they need to update their iphones as they heard on the news last night that there was a hack & telling iphone users to update their phones and they all (sheep) are doing just that which takes 35 min. So sad! I'm concerned that many won't hear the EBN when it does come. I pray that won't be the case.

🇺🇸 MAGA 🇺🇸 Patriot 🇺🇸 Love God, Love my country, Love my family The Best Is Yet To Come 💥💥

In response June Ban to her Publication

my damn phone updated on its own! now do you think o wont hear the EBS? im coubting on my ohone because i dont have cable only fire stick - anyone have any suggestions???

In response Andi WWG1WGA to her Publication

iphone - Settings - Notifications - scroll to the bottom and make sure government alerts are turned on .

Only people mentioned by @Andi in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Andi WWG1WGA, click on at the bottom under it