Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

A whenday on a fryday 😊

WD in gematria:

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Here I was thinking 12/7

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

Can you imagine doing this guessing 2 yrs from now...
we would deserve whatever hell is befalling us at that time

posted 9 months ago ... ?

Catherin Austin Fitts is a great resource too.

https://tube.solari.com/videos/the-only-choice-left-slavery-or-freedom-interview-with-catherine-austin-fitts/

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

❤️Sheep farmer🐑, 🚨patriot,🚨peace keeper, 🚨Truth spreader!! ❤️Things which are seen are not made of things which do appear.

im too tired to even go there. we are weary

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming 🙏#FamilyIsEverything

I read this as 12 /7/21.
WTF do I know
Lol. I'm British, supporter of Trump, that's what I know 😎

WWG1WGA 🇺🇸President Trump 🇺🇸Q Team 🇺🇸

WWG1WGA 🦁🇺🇸💯🙏🏻

Or maybe, it's Wendy...
Like [Hussein]'s Wendy...Maggie Haberman

In response LoveConquers All to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Perhaps its the Tennessee in me coming out but whenday sure can sound like "windy" with a deep southern accent. strange that is happened on 1/27...bizzar

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

😡 all that happened is I lost $ in the market today. Not looking better in the near future. my APL has gone up! I'm pissed!

did anything happen today?

soonday sonday sunday 😌💗🌈

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

☀️Good Afternoon VK🇺🇸

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In the process of archiving offline, I came across this#GoldenOldie and recalled how many of us started prepping for an upcoming "camping" trip? 😎

https://www.dhs.gov/ntas/advisory/national-terrorism-advisory-system-bulletin-january-27-2021

Issued: January 27, 2021 11:00 am
Expires: April 30, 2021 01:00 pm

Hi VK what do you think of the HSRetoucher account and their claims?

Suspended from twitter account @LeAurAnon

In response Annabel Right to her Publication

hes a shill from iran

(1) Show this thread

"Clinton Faces Judgement" in Gematria

In response Plumeria Lady to his Publication

Oh my and Gen. Flynn posted something about Clinton and Obama regarding seeing justice 🙏

(1) Show this thread

The Journey Is As Important As The Destination Family Is Eternity

Heart Of Truth Prince Of Peace Light Of The World

Good Morning Vincent.
PWRFO VIBES Today?✨☺️🙌🏽🐸✨

🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸💙🇺🇸

There is no division but that which you choose to create. Love unites us all. Fear only exists when you deny this truth. ❤🌟😉

Kicked OFF Twatter & FarceBook, Patriot living for Christ in light & love on the Caribbean in beautiful Panama 🇵🇦 VRBO host 1516148 🌴💦

A favorite

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

That's UNUSUALLY specific.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙 Where We Go 1 We Go All 🕯 I Love All Y’all 🥰 #FamilyIsEverything ..... PLEASE FOLLOW !!

VK, how ya doing bruh? any way if you know ,which I'm sure you do but who knows, I am still waiting for my activation code on 107 daily platform, any idea when I will get that code sent to my email?

Finally made it! Finding ppl scattered everywhere. WWG1WGA! Loving the movie! #MAGA #KAG #BidenCheated #TrumpWon

mine ended up in spam folder

(1) Show this thread

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

1/30 should be final day of darkness. Flynn's "30 more days" ends 1/31. 🍿