Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

So the question is:
If you could pick a man to add to your family as a grandpa who would it be?

For Nana it would most definately be Sen. John N.Kennedy!
Why?
Because we both like breakfast foods and straight answers.

He is so funny and smart, Nana loves this man!
🤣😘😇😉

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I agree, Nana.❤

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Donna IndigoRed to her Publication

Good morning hun hope you are high vibed up

I am. being "persecuted " at home. I Just keeping praying.😣

I just dont talk to em!
Syrup, I used the hell out of syrup on ones that persecute.

8yrs with my bf.
and He can't take me talking about Q or anything.
he voted for trump but thinks Im living in a fantasy world.
I told him to give me til April 1st.
I have to sneak on my apps now.
my kids gave me an intervention so im assuming they are all talking to each otger about me.
Whatever.....
Im not surrendering!

Only people mentioned by @Raven1230 in this post can reply

im right there with you. married and cant say anything without getting the look. i refuse to give up. it all makes so much sense to me.

In response Patriotic Patriot to his Publication

It causes huge fights.
silent treatment etc.
Im just keeping it all in.
hes pissed that my fb got "nuked" 3 times because of my "Q Posts".
He just doesn't get it.
starting to wonder about him.

(1) Show this thread

im right there with you. married and cant say anything without getting the look. i refuse to give up. it all makes so much sense to me.

In response Patriotic Patriot to his Publication

I sit there and wonder why Don't they get it?? I tried so many times to wake them up.
its at the point im not allowed to mention anything without them thinking Im crazy.
its lonely.
thank God I have you all to give me strength and keep moving forward ❤

(1) Show this thread

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

Hey Donna join the club. My family except for my son, thinks I’ve gone to the other side of Midnight. And last night when i was speaking to my son alone, i was telling him March 4th but latest April he said.......Mom at some point you are going to have to let this go! Nooooooo....he’s the only one i could talk to. He Loves Trump but feels as though they have stolen the country. He wants to move. OMG. I told him to hold the line, just a little longer. We need an intervention from God so they dont put us away. I will NEVER EVER give up. Donald J Trump is my Forever President. You have a friend

In response Lois Lane to her Publication

I asked them to bear with me til the end of March.
Im just not going to bring up anything to them.

(1) Show this thread

After 13 years and putting up with some serious bullshit I am getting the same from my man just remember that everyone will remember where they were when they realized the crazy people were right!

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Im in the same boat!! hang in there sister we are almost there. Me TOO!!!

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

I have told all my friends (my family thinks I am nuts) that I am waiting until March 5th. Vegas isn't paying out winnings to the people who bet on Biden until that date. Vegas knows everything...

Southern Orange County, CA 🗽PATRIOT.FOOTSOLDIER.TRUMP. MAGA.LOVEROFAMERICA.🇺🇸🇺🇸

Stay strong patriot! Prayers 🙏🏽

Take care of yourself hun, Take plenty off time off from here. Let them see you are balanced. You must keep your balance. Call on God's angels to help you daily.
Keeping balance in your life is important too. You got this!

Take care of yourself hun, Take plenty off time off from here. Let them see you are balanced. You must keep your balance. Call on God's angels to help you daily.
Keeping balance in your life is important too. You got this!