Only people mentioned by @GAPatriot73 in this post can reply

Love and Peace to all my brothers and sisters of the world.

In response T.M Manley to her Publication

demon turd doctor

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

It kinda reminds me of the Ronald McDonald Houses whose restaurants feed children junk and when they get sick, I guess the houses ease their conscience.

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA 🙏🇺🇲💕 Peace & Love 😊

I heard things were going to get worse, but this is disgusting! Hopefully just the part of the movie to help wake people up. 🤞 (please!)
God Bless Our Children. 💚
🙏🇺🇲💕

Wow. Just...wow. They sure showed their true colors now didn't they. Who "owns" them? Who do they owe in such a huge way that they would do this? Talk about kick the kids when they are literally as low/down as they can go. Good to know. They will never get another donation from any person that is awake...because they are obviously NOT "FOR" the children's best interests.

Mason eyes, total mason dude.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

I make a wish than anyone abusing the health and rights of innocent children should be put to death for crimes against humanity. Most of these children have terminal illnesses or severe, debilitating illness. They do not need an EXPERIMENTAL INJECTION!