🔴Surfside, Fla. Mayor Charles Burkett: "Buildings just don’t fall down like this. They just don’t fall down like this. It’s less likely than a lightning strike. It just doesn’t happen. You don’t see buildings falling down in America.”

READ MORE» https://breaking911.com/beachfront-horror-dozens-unaccounted-for-after-building-residential-collapse-in-surfside-florida/

🔵6pics

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

Wife, Mom, Grandma, Love outdoors, country, horses, dogs. Love my country and fighting for the children.

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Looks just like Oklahoma City Bombing.

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

Looks like 9/11 - controlled demolition. They collapsed straight down.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

He is right - this doesn't past the smell test - except something stinks here - and in Florida - what Governor in the country do you think the DS hates most?????

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Is it possible in that second photo, 2 buildings went down? Just asking because apparently Il Donald Trumpo tweeted out a video in the night with 2 buildings collapsing? 🤔

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Scratch this question, same building.

(1) Show this thread