Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

The one on the bottom is the Official Annouting Holy Oil or Healing Oil 4 eyedroppers daily which an eyedropper contains about 2.5 - 3.5 mls.
Written in Exodus 30: /3-25

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

May I ask your home location?

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Panama City Beach, Florida

Can I ask you this? I gave this to someone close by a neighbor of mine U?

No, not me sorry. Where in Panama City Beach are you ? I do have a MAGA hat I wear often and a Flag of the United States on my House.

Bay Point area. Just thought i would ask met many Patriots on this Great Awakening journey. The web page on your account is Really great. ThankQ

Only people mentioned by @shiftworker1976 in this post can reply

Yes I live here too.

That is great My avatar is from PCB Rally were you there in 2019?

(1) Show this thread