Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Proud to live as a free patriot like my ancestor Francis Cooke, who came over the Mayflower.Was a signer of the Mayflower Compact.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Hint.......hint.....😉

i hope they let his father pull the lever

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

This should be the fate of anyone who rapes a child.#NoMercyNoDeals

Do you see Happy People in the image above? Before there was fake news there was fake history. Question Everything!

Fast tribunals, slow hangings.

Love God, Love Family, Love Self. Patriot, wife, and mother. #WWG1WGA

This should be justice WW and implemented immediately. You rape a child and this is your future.

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

a THOUSAND PERCENT I support this! And castration too for ALL sex offenders. I'm sick and tired of#TwoTierJustice. The 1st duty of society is Justice: we don't have that, we jave NOTHING. There is literally no point to governance without Justice for All!

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

GOOD!!!!!! NEED THIS HERE A rope is too kind God forgive me, but it has to be worse for them before they are cast to the ABYSS

Patriot trusting the Plan of President Donald J. Trump! I don't want a Revolution, I want a a Reckoning! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #Godwins

the rest of em will probably straighten up!

I say let the proceedings commence.

I say let the proceedings commence.

as it should be.

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

Did he have to have all the witnesses a woman needs to prosecute her rapist? Either way, Im glad that boy saw justice in a culture that regularly rapes their kids!

🇮🇹🇺🇸Italian-American daughter of immigrants who became U.S. citizens and helped make America great! ❤️🇱🇷☀️🙏🏻❤️ #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

I think they're a bit extreme on that side of the map, but hey, you wanna play, you gotta pay 😊🙏🏻🕊🌎