I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

THE CHOICE TO KNOW IS YOURS

Hollywood is a CIA operation & extension of the mind control programming

The CIA was using Hollywood to disclose “some” of their operations through movies

The “Chainsaw Massacre” based on one of their MKUltra projects & there were many , many serial killers that were from the CIA

The CIA had their own set of “Human Butchers” used for the human flesh demand & human consumption demand

There is disclosure from all the horror movies made ...

connect the dots of the details

Why is it Ed Gein & Ted Bundy were into making lamp shades & shoes out of humans etc etc ....

Also in WW2

There are lampshades made from human skin. After World War II it was reported that Nazis had made lampshades from murdered concentration camp inmates

The movie “wrong turn” always in the WOODS.. woods have secret entrances... they gave you the clues

https://www.history.com/.amp/this-day-in-history/real-life-psycho-ed-gein-

30 minutes in... Shirley claims that Pee Wee ate rattlesnake in the swamps of Florence County... only one problem... you'll find snakes, and you may find a rattlesnake BUT that rattlesnake will be one in a million. If she woulda claimed "copperhead", "water moccasin"/ "Cottonmouth" we could buy into this, but it appears Shirly is repeating what she is told and is generally ignorant... of snake species (such an unusually precise recollection).
Now listen how SHERIFF BARNS CLAIMS a window is left open for Pee Wee to "escape" at the Courthouse in Florence County... WHO IS IN CHARGE FOR SECURING THE COURTHOUSE? THE SHERIFF OF FLORENCE COUNTY... Convenient... and as a bonus Pee Wee can suddenly write good English on Police Car windows... because that's the first thing you do upon escape... SLED my ass. I mean throw in a few dirty lawyers and some corrupt "social" workers and no telling how many people can vanish and get fatal head wounds. Brains missing?
https://youtu.be/8J_pyF5vZv4

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @boxoffrogs in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mr. Boxoffrogs, click on at the bottom under it