Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

The one on the bottom is the Official Annouting Holy Oil or Healing Oil 4 eyedroppers daily which an eyedropper contains about 2.5 - 3.5 mls.
Written in Exodus 30: /3-25

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

May I ask your home location?

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Panama City Beach, Florida

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

you said you could provide verses in the Bible confirming reincarnation. I’m still waiting.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Everyone that uses the word "heaven" believes in reincarnation. Reincarnation is eternal life.. life after the death of perception. "John 11:25 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die.”

WRONG. Reincarnation is the belief that the soul, upon death of the body, comes back to earth in "another body or form".

Any Bible believing Christian knows that is FALSE.

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @afsocrob in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Robert Franz to his Publication

Listen, that is what THEY told you it was. The FACT is that there is only ONE Scripture---> and that ONE Scripture belongs to ALL mankind. There IS no "Religions". THOSE are all a PRODUCTION used to divide us. You should know that by now. There is only ONE kind of "Reincarnation" and it is the promise of LIFE after what WE think is "death". We have been promised eternal life... which IS the same thing. After we die in the flesh we will be born again in the spirit.

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

Time to wake up, people!!!😇🙏😍🤩

(1) Show this thread

In response Robert Franz to his Publication

you are so right! reincarnation is not Biblical- it’s hindu