Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Thanks to all who helped me make the right call. It was the right thing to do.

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way πŸ™πŸΌπŸ€

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

John, what do you know about Operation Blackjack?
https://youtu.be/ctoTkjG7_-8

It is what was to come but didn't. What still could happen if we fall asleep again. While I do not know of any dates I do know contingencies were set up to deal with this scenario. American Patriots did not react as predicted, like many other places did, Patriots did not turn to violence. They are still trying to get that reaction so they can label us but I hope we have learned their tricks and remain calm. The 4-6% that was lost forever is nuclear material and not people. It is still out there and has not surfaced. I think that with what we know now Patriots would not let any government or entity take control if nukes were to go off, I really believe it would do the opposite and cause an overthrow. They only have a short time left, a few years at most than they will no longer be able to hide because the world all at once will know the truth. That will be their downfall. It started in IRAN and it will end there.

In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way πŸ™πŸΌπŸ€

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Thanks for that! It’s definitely a horrifying plan, but something that could be expected coming from the source! πŸ™πŸ€ Take care, God Bless.